Masks why are we bothering?

Every shop i got to i put my mask on, i wear glasses so steam up, can’t see much etc.

I have seen a lot of customers don’t bother with masks, the shops cannot enforce the mask rule.

It is the Police who enforce the masks rule.

I do my hands with hand gel before and after shop.

I wash my hands regularly.

Staff at shops i think have to have masks on.

But seen one member of staff with a mask half on, another ripped their mask off and i said i am sick of wearing this

and threw it in the bin.

But they are supposed to be wearing masks legally?

I am struggling with glasses and a mask. I’ve come to the conclusion, rightly or wrongly, that some face/_ head shapes are better than others?!

This is a serious issue for me., I’m doing things with my son this week, in and out of the car and shopping. It seems that once your glasses reach room temperature, the condensation diminishes, outside the temperature is now much lower, and that is making things a lot worse. Whilst I understand “the science” it doesn’t actually help!

The homemade masks are the worst for making glasses steam up. The blue/white disposable ones are best as they have a thin metal strip at the top which you nip in to fit the top of your nose, then put your glasses over the mask.

I have to wear a mask AND Visor when I visit my Mum in her care home.

Use a tiny bit of washing up liquid over both sides of the lenses. And it stops the lenses streaming up.

And yes it does work.

Don’t be tempted to clean of with water. Just rub the liquid all over.

Even before the coronavirus, I used to use washing up liquid just to clean my lenses. My optician has advised that this is not a good idea. Washing up liquid can gradually damage the anti-reflective coating, if you glasses have it. Lens wipes or sprays, obtainable from opticians and some supermarkets and chemists, are kind to lenses and do reduce condensation problems, if not prevent it completely.

I have heard you can do a Blue Peter job on masks.

If you get some highly absorbent kitchen roll or even cut a thin bit of sponge and tape onto top of the inside of the mask.

Along where the condensation would go out of the top of the mask onto the glasses steaming them up.

The kitchen roll/sponge will absorb the moisture and in theory give you steam free glass’s.

You might be able to find a video on the internet to show you what to do.

Every shop i got to i put my mask on, i wear glasses so steam up, can’t see much etc.

I have seen a lot of customers don’t bother with masks, the shops cannot enforce the mask rule.

I think that also people should check out > directloantransfer > more frequently

It is the Police who enforce the masks rule.

I do my hands with hand gel before and after shop.

I wash my hands regularly.

Staff at shops i think have to have masks on.

But seen one member of staff with a mask half on, another ripped their mask off and i said i am sick of wearing this

and threw it in the bin.

But they are supposed to be wearing masks legally?

My solution is to put a clip on my nose so the air goes near the ears, it tickles a little but you can get used to it
Another way is to use masks with filters!