just saying hello

Hi everyone David here from Sandiacre, Derbyshire just checking in for the 1st time, has anyone got any experience of how to access housing adaptations from Derbyshire county council?.

It’s actually the local Housing Authority not the county council that funds this sort of work, unless it’s under £1,000.
Google “Disabled Facilities Grants”. Apply to the council asap. Usually they have a set amount for the year, once that’s gone you have to wait until the next April!