Carers card similar to my wife's disability card?

I’m having issues with places allowing my me to accompany my wife places. I’m her carer and get carers allowance. I need a card to carry for ease. I’ve tried my local council that issued my wifes disability card but they dont do anything for carers. I’ve found many other councils that do, but not mine. I cant find anywhere to get one. Any ideas?

Do you have a local carers group. Some groups provide there own carers card.

I’ve tried the ones suggested. They all keeping pointing me back to the others. Thank you though

All the best in what you want to do, i am sure help if out there if you look for it, and it will come.