Where to go to help vulnerable adult when all else fails

Can someone please tell me where to turn next.
I am trying to help someone vulnerable. It’s currently in the court of protection, but this is slow and they don’t actually do anything to help. There is a POVA for months, but nothing seems to be happening and now they have stopped talking to me. There are some concerns with the Police, but haven’t heard anything.
Where do I go next?

Hello Lil

We’ve sent you a private message addressing your concerns. If you click on ‘Private messages’ at the top right of the screen you’ll see it

Best wishes