U c and carers allowance

I receive CA of 292 a month which is deducted from mu universal credit but there is also an amount of 163 added to my 292 so total income is 450 but I do not receive thd 163 into my bank should I be getting this as they deduct an overpayment as well and I only receive 114 a month Uc to live on with the 292 CA
I have tried to contact the helpline on here bet it’s impossible to get through. Also I have to travel every day to do my caring which costs me out of that money

If you are travelling to care, your caree should be paying. Attendance Allowance is designed to cover the additional costs of their disability.
Have you had a Carers Assessment from Social Services?