Report change

Is there any forms to download to report change of circumstances

Hi Phil … welcome to the canteen.

DWP … change of circumstances … full sp :

Benefits: report a change in your circumstances - GOV.UK

Looks like the " Dog and bone " for most … a couple , like Universal Credit , online.

Telephone … and no one admits receiving one’s call ?

At least , the old fashioned way of writing a letter , and sending by recorded delivery , had it’s merits ?

Thanks for that

Your welcome.

Strange … email … not an option ?