It’s been recommended that we get mum a Lifeline necklace but I’m not sure where to start.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

AGE UK perhaps ?

Personal Alarm Service for the elderly | Age UK

Secondary source … Which?

Personal alarms for the elderly at home - Which?

Local council usually supply them. We rent one from them for a fixed fee which includes a chair alarm and bed alarm so I could tell when she got out of bed in the night

We come under Central Bedfordshire and I think it’s supplied via Aragon Housing association

Hope that helps ?

Local council, could be either the one that is responsible for Housing, or Social Services.

Local council is always cheaper than the national/advertised ones

My son’s is provided free, part of his care package after a Needs Assessment.

Apologies for not getting back with thanks for the helpful advice. It’s been a bit chaotic to say the least!

Nikki, if there is anything else we can help with, just ask.