Fly and Sleep with the angels mama

My beautiful mama who was an angel on this earth sadly passed peacefully on 19 December in the hospice, the same date as her husband passed there 17 years ago.
I think that is romantic, I think my dad came for her.

My mother told me she’s loved her life and family, thanked me for her care and told me she wants me to live and be happy. That is overwhelming and has given me great comfort and positives next to the heartbreak.

I am busy dealing with the formalities.

When things are sorted I will be returning to normal life and whatever I make of it to make it count.

2 Likes

You are in my prayers

Sorry for your loss of your Mother Breezey. You were a very caring loving daughter so please don’t lose sight of that.
Lovely title, sleep with the angels mama♥️

1 Like

Dear Breezey, wishing you all the very best xx

Breezey, I think it was no co-incidence that your Mum passed on the same day as your Dad.

My mother told me she’s loved her life and family, thanked me for her care and told me she wants me to live and be happy…

I think you should get this engraved on plaque or written/typed out and framed - it’s a beautiful sentiment and well deserved.

1 Like

Breezey,

May the Angels support you with their wings as you grieve. Prayers for you.

1 Like

Expect to fall over the Cliff of Tiredness when the formalities are over. This is a forum for former, as well as current, carers, you are always welcome here.

Thanks BB
I just about slept the clock round after the hospice for a few days

Melly thank you
I am going to get a bangle with an engraving of the latitude and longitude coordinates of the hospice with the dates on it.
You have given me the idea for what to have inside “Live and be happy”
she said she wants me laughing, giggling and having my life, telling me to live and to be happy.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts.

I’m sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.

Sorry for your loss Breezey. Xx