Direct payment & bathroom adaption

Is this allowed? What about other adaption in the house? Another toilet room in the cloakroom?

Direct payment is for care costs. Bathroom adaptions should be arranged by the local council via a Disabled Facilities Grant.

The social worker refused it as they gave us a grant 15 years ago!

It’s not administered by SSD. Search for Disabled Facilities Grant.