My name is Daniel and I work as a live-in care assistant. I would like to ask you if you know where I could do a spinal injury course and if I can pay it out of my own pocket. It doesn’t matter if it is a few hundred pounds. Thank you

A paid care worker ?

Internet search … SPINAL INJURY COURSES … reveals a whole host :

spinal injury courses - Google Search

Mainly commercial ones so … caveat emptor … buyer beware ?

Details of training courses can be found here on this page

Depending where you live and how old you are… I know my local authority supports young carers with paid courses.
I’m in Essex though.