Sloppy Carers and PPE

If you know me. I care for my Mum full time. She has carers in four times a day.

I’ve noticed more and more some carers are wearing the face mask over the mouth without covering the nose…I complained, but still one carer is failing to comply… Why wear a mask if you’re not going to do it properly…

See people doing this out and about too.

Melly1

If you know me. I care for my Mum full time. She has carers in four times a day.

I’ve noticed more and more some carers are wearing the face mask over the mouth without covering the nose…I complained, but still one carer is failing to comply… Why wear a mask if you’re not going to do it properly…

I may not be the best person offering advice, but rest assured that you are not the only one who has had carer problems.
It is a waste of time to even think about complaining.

What will happen in most cases, is that the carers will work against you. They may even refuse to visit and gang up in groups to stop other carer visits.

This is because you have upset the system. What sometimes happens is that they will rake up all kinds of imaginary stories to get Social Services to work against you.

You could even find yourself with a Safeguarding Concern. Made through lies as to show that you are an unworthy person which I know that you are not.

When you care, it is difficult to promote your concerns because all they think about is doing what they term a Duty of care. The important issue here is that you love your mum whilst to them it is just a job. Otherwise they would share the same concerns to what you have. To them you become a trouble maker.
If Social Services do get involved, you may find as a last resort, your mother is removed from her home into care as to safeguard against irresponsible care. They are like demons when set loose because their ego and pride had been challenged.

You simply cannot win, no matter how you complain. There is no love lost in most cases because care homes are releasing hundreds of patients because of this Covid 19 virus as there is a mass exodus. Meaning that carers can pick and choose their clients. .

I do have a story to tell but not here.
Hope you get this sorted

Best regards

George