Routine help required

Hiya
I am new to the forum and looking for some advice or ideas really. I care for my partner who has Becker MD, we have 4 children at home the youngest is 4 yrs old the older 3 are all teens. I am really struggling with motivation at the moment I desperately want a routine but it seems impossible. Either the teens, my partner being stroppy or my own health issues seem to constantly mess anything solid up. I may have fibromyalgia or psoriatic arthritis I am waiting for rheumatology to see me to decide. I work really hard trying to organise and future prof our house only to find myself having to expend the energy again 2 weeks later if I am lucky. I do some volunteer work to get out and I enjoy it but this has recently gotten a bit out of hand as the charitable company has expanded. I keep being told to make time for myself (haha) but constantly feel like I am doing half a job of everything. Sorry to ramble/rant on but chaos is reigning my life it would seem and I would like to wrestle it back.

Dear Erin
Welcome.
I have noticed other carers looking after people with your husband’s condition.
Do call the carers help line x
Your situation sounds very hard
I hope you get a response soon.
If not put Becker MD in the title of new chat thread.
Take care Ula.

Dear Erin
Have you been getting on ok?
You must be a super busy Mum.
I hope you get a bit of you time.
Warm wishes Ula

Dear Erin_2205
Hi. My name is Kristie and i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about your situation and i hope other fellow carers and the information you find on the forum can help you find the answers to your problems.
So, welcome to the Forum! You are not alone in your caring role and i am sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and will offer you the support you need. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restricted and unable to attend social groups etc.
Carers UK are running two online weekly meet ups for carers and you can find the information on how to register at Care For A Cuppa:-Online meetups | Carers UK. The second online weekly meet up for carers can be found at Share And Learn:-Share and Learn | Carers UK.
Our telephone number is 0808 808 7777 and the line is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. Our email address is (advice@carersuk.org).
They provide information and guidance to unpaid carers. This covers:-
-Benefits And Financial Support
-Your Rights As A Carer In The Workplace
-Carers Assessments And How To Get Support In Your Caring Role
-Services Available To Carers And The People You Care For
-How To Complain Effectively And Challenge Decisions
Best Wishes
Kristie