Human rights

I’m sorry for no long story but all situations reach me And my housbend make my anxiety And panic attack stronger …

I’m unpaid carer my Housband , we are UC recipients but when UK leave EU we start experience inhuman behavior, including by officers in high government positions.

I attache all documents Becouse I can’t come back to

Normal life after this situation And I afraid about my falily future . Can I ask about some Advice And help in this case Becouse I’m disabked the same like my Housband . Tank you very much for any message .
Outlook.pdf (772 KB)
Conversation with Edith about Unterwiev.pdf (4.15 MB)
CCT1 UC_ELZBIETA_KWAST.pdf (102 KB)

Hi Elzbieta,

You must be worried.

As this sounds complicated, I suggest you contact the helpline;

You can email us at > adviceline@carersuk.org > and we will respond to your enquiries within 10 working days, although it can often be sooner.

Our telephone helpline providing information is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm - 0808 808 7777

or the Citizen’s Advice Bureau https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/contact-us/

Melly1

PS Please change your user name to protect your identity.

Hello Melly,
Thank you very much for your message . Belive me today sun come to my home when I read message from you . This is realy hard be strong for my Housband when ewerywere many discrimination And unhiman behaviour . I will be contact like you suggest
Thank you very much and all the best my Sun :slight_smile:)
Elzbieta

Hello Elzbieta and welcome

I have sent you a private message. If you click on ‘Private messages’ at the top right of your screen you should be able to see it.

Best wishes

Jane