Employing a personal assistant paying less than £120 a week

Hello. Can anyone advise me on what I need to do if I am employing someone who I will pay less than £120 per week? When I looked on hmrc it said it only applied if you were paying £120 or over.

I don’t know Rebecca.

You could ask the helpline

You can email us at > adviceline@carersuk.org > and we will respond to your enquiries within 10 working days, although it can often be sooner.

Our telephone helpline providing information is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm - 0808 808 7777