Any help or advice please

Hi thanks for letting me join.
My Aunt is 90 years old and lives with my Cousin who is 68 and has Cerebral Palsy.
My Aunt has been in hospital since Saturday and looks like being in a while. I am not a official carer I help with shopping cleaning etc. My problem is they don’t have a carer and I need advice how to find somewhere who could be with my cousin during the night ??
I think they are going to need more help once my aunt gets out of hospital but I don’t know where to start looking?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Jan

Start by contacting Social Services.

Your cousin counts as a “vulnerable adult” and they need to be looking at his current and future care needs URGENTLY.

I’m dismayed if aunt, at the age of 90, hasn’t made any real attempt to arrange future care for her son after she has passed away.

Vulnerable adult ?

The Government web site for the full sp :

Safeguarding policy: protecting vulnerable adults - GOV.UK

**_Safeguarding policy : protecting vulnerable adults.

The Office of the Public Guardian’s policy on protecting adults at risk of abuse or neglect._**