A quick message!

Hi all, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if this breaks any community guidelines!
I work for a company called The Aim Group, based in Essex. We help people upskill with the use of government funding.
I have taken over the Adult Social Care department, and have funding across most parts of the England, for our Level 3 Adult Social Care diplomas. We would like to know if anyone within this forum would be interested in completing it?
It is fully remote so will not affect your work life and is the equivalent of 2 A Levels… Oh, and its completely FREE.
If anyone would like any further information, please drop me an email at joe.fredericks@theaimgroup.co.uk or private message me on here.
Again, apologies if this is the wrong place to put it, but I just wanted to make as many people aware and help as many people as possible :slight_smile:

This is a forum for unpaid family carers.

However, I wholeheartedly agree with your aims of upskilling paid carers. I always cringe when I see carer jobs advertised saying “no experience needed” because my brain damaged son needs someone experienced to support him.

Apologies! I am just trying to get the word out, and didn’t really know where to put it!