Hi I’m terry and I’m carering for my father of 88 who is now on end of life care .my question is am I entitled to a separate bin for pads and bed protectors

Hi Terry,

have a look on your council website. On our council website there is a form to complete to request clinical waste collection. In some areas, incontinence products have to be thrown out in the domestic waste bin, if this is the case and your bin is too small then you could request a larger or additional bin through your local council.


What other help are you getting?
Has dad’s GP arranged NHS Continuing Healthcare for you?