So frustrated

Hi
Had a screw-up in my care chain just before Christmas that left me without my main mood stabilizer for 5 days, and touched off a major depressive episode that sent me into a dangerous place, and has barely improved even after being back on that missing medication for almost a solid month.
So my prescriber got me on an intro dose of Latuda, and it has made a difference in my mental state but good GODDAMN, the nausea…I can’t deal with it. It says “take with food,” and so I do. I eat a solid meal and then wait a good 15 min before taking it, and then 5-10 minutes later, it’s clammy, jittery, headachy, woozy, jaw-clenching, heart-burning, stomach-twisting, don’t-touch-me-or-talk-to-me-or-look-at-me-too-hard-I’m-barely-keeping-it-together SICK feeling. And it drags on FOREVER.
I’m not sure what would happen if I just quit cold turkey; I’ve only been on it for about a week. I don’t want to plunge back into the abyss, because that’s never a good thing, but I’m a week out from a major event at work that I’m orchestrating, and I really need to be firing on all cylinders. Which, of course, I won’t be if I’m feeling that sick, but damn, there’s got to be a solution, right?
I’m going to contact my prescriber first thing omegle tomorrow and see if they can give me some advice ahead of our next appointment, but in the meantime, I feel like garbage.

Talk to your chemist/pharmacist today!

To de-stress, start by doing some breathing exercises: when you feel the build up of negative emotion, these breathing tricks can take away some of the severity most importantly, they will come in handy if you are looking to address certain anxiety issues or physical ailments.

one of the ways our bodies respond to heightened emotion is with muscle tension. Relieving that physical tension will help your mind relax too. Lay down and work your way through each muscle group: tense as you slowly inhale, and release as you slowly exhale. If you prefer some instruction, try a chiropractor.

A good technique is counting your breaths to four while holding your breath to seven and then exhaling forcefully through pursed lips as if whispering ‘hush’ as we count to eight. This can be done in a quiet room or even better outside whilst taking a brisk walk and observing nature; whether in your backyard, taking a hike along a trail or visiting your favorite local park - this works wonders for those who live in urban environments where stress can get out of hand from time to time!

Tension can often be felt in the body, but it’s important not to let that tension build up. You will only make it worse for yourself later on. Breathing is one of the best things you can do to get your brain aware and calm down again. If you find yourself becoming angry, try and think of some positive things. Relaxation exercises such as yoga or meditation go a long way in preventing stress from getting out of hand. Exercising is a great way to de-stress when you’ve had a tough day at work (remember though, don’t overdo it!). And don’t forget about all the distractions you could have each day - sports, video games (however we do not recommend them because they lead to bad health), etc…

(edited by moderator to remove advertising link)