Is there an application to tell the doctor I care re mum


I was reading an article that says that there is something to complete that I then send to the doctor explaining that I am my um’ carer - apparently it is on this website but I cannot see it anywhere - does anyone know what I am talking about


Thanks really useful and quick advice