I'm tired and in pain

I’m not sure how much we can say - your are not to blame. Is going to help towards you excepting this to be true. I feel you need to have a one to one professional input. To work through these events - you are carrying a lot of unnecessary guilt.

Hello thank you. I hear what you are saying. But I’m no better I drank I smoked and ate bad. And now I’m paying the price. I cannot judge my mother had been through alot worse than I have. Yes we all have choices . I am her carer and I knew better. I feel like me and mum are comfort eaters. Plus with hear brain injury due to stroke I know she doesn’t fully understand . So this is why I’m fully responsible.

Yes I may look into more help.thank you.

Yes I apologize I know you are helping and it can be exhausting. I do agree with you that I need therapy. Thank you for your kindness and helpful advice. It won’t be forgotten.

Hello Melina,
If you haven’t already done so have a look on the internet. Type out ‘Self harm’ , there is a lot of info and some advice and contact numbers.
You can get through this.

Thank you for this. I am looking for more help online. Thank you.

Hi Melina

How are things? Was any of the information the forum supplied been of use. And did you find anything that help you.

You should watch yourself. The plan is to pull yourself together and start serious treatment. You’ll feel depressed until u get rid of this problem

Please do not tell the lovely people on this forum to ’ pull yourself together’ ! Its offensive and very unhelpful. It’s not that easy.

Hello thank you for checking up on me. I looked into the links you posted I read alot. I actually came back on here to find the links again because I relapsed. I’m going to message the self harm group. I really appreciate your kindness and help. I hope you are well ? Please take care thank you.

Yes you are right. I let it go for too long. Thank you.

Thank you for your support and kindness. Very much appreciated.

Melina I believe you are putting too much pressure on yourself. You’ve made incredible progress. Many crutches have been discarded. It sounds like one last one to get control back. When we discard something there can be a tendency or a need to replace it with something else.

edited by Forum Moderator to remove advertising link

I think you are being too hard on yourself. You’ve made amazingly great progress. You have decarded many crutches. It sounds like one last one to get control back. When we discard something there can be a tendency or a need to replace it with something else.