Financial review-Personal budget

Hi all,
Just received my adult daughters new financial assessment, it has gone up from £18.09 per week to £35.59!
Whilst I fully understand everyone should contribute, I am concerned they have almost doubled her contribution.
My question is regarding disability related expenses. Due to my daughters disability showering takes much more longer than it would myself, meaning more money spent on running the electric shower and extractor fan, and heating.
Also the review only disregards £29.60 of PIP care for nights, despite only going to daycare for seven hours Mon-Friday, would anyone agree this amount is a disproportionately meagre amount to disregard?
Have I overlooked other disabled related expenses? My daughter requires 24 hour care.
Any advice would be much appreciated

Dear Cheech
I would suggest you contact our Helpline and check your entitlement with them, Helpline contact info : 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org)
many thanks
Ingrid

There seems to be increasing pressure on parents of adults with special needs at the moment, councils demanding more for providing less and less.