Coronavirus I'm a full time carer

Hi, I’m not sure what group my husband comes under, we haven’t received a letter so I’m assuming he’s not high risk, he has a rare neurological desease called spino cerabella ataxia, I’ve been off work for four weeks and will be expected to return next week, I’m his sole carer and am worried like lots of others I will either get the virus from my work tesco or give it to him, I’m just confused some say we should be on a list but I don’t see it written down anywhere, hope you can help.
Many thanks sue and Colin

Susan

There are two categories…one is extremely vulnerable who have been sent letters and also those who are classed as vulnerable

As I have an underlying health condition but it’s not severe I am in the vulnerable category

The vulnerable category has not been sent a letter but recommended to self isolate for three months.

My whole family is self isolating. So we are not going to shops for three months.

I dont know what your husbands condition falls under.

However as you are his carer and you work at Tesco I would be concerned.

I am hoping others on here will know your rights regarding work.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19#what-do-we-mean-by-extremely-vulnerable

What do we mean by extremely vulnerable?
People falling into this extremely vulnerable group include:

Solid organ transplant recipients.

People with specific cancers:
people with cancer who are undergoing active chemotherapy
people with lung cancer who are undergoing radical radiotherapy
people with cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma who are at any stage of treatment
people having immunotherapy or other continuing antibody treatments for cancer
people having other targeted cancer treatments which can affect the immune system, such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors
people who have had bone marrow or stem cell transplants in the last 6 months, or who are still taking immunosuppression drugs
People with severe respiratory conditions including all cystic fibrosis, severe asthma and severe COPD.

People with rare diseases and inborn errors of metabolism that significantly increase the risk of infections (such as SCID, homozygous sickle cell).

People on immunosuppression therapies sufficient to significantly increase risk of infection.

Women who are pregnant with significant heart disease, congenital or acquired.