Carer's Allowance Supplement Scotland

My head is spinning. As a full time carer with a small self employed income I have been entitled to four supplements but have only received ONE because the DWP Carer’s Allowance people keep re-assessing my carer’s eligibility.
I am always eligible. It just takes them forever to get round to the forms. Meanwhile, the Scottish carer’s allowance supplement scan misses me because DWP haven’t got me on the system to be picked up.
I have tried talking to the Scottish Social Security and today it seems they are giving up on me. They’re basically telling me now that although I am entitled to the supplement I won’t be getting it because of a failure in the system.
What can I do about this? I have been chasing this supplement for months and have done everything they ask. I feel I am reaching the end of the road now with nowhere else to go and nobody else to help.

Short of bouncing said question off the CAB in Scotland , nothing further to suggest.

https://www.cas.org.uk/bureaux

WRITE to them, send it recorded delivery, to ask what the current situation is as far as your supplement is concerned, as you have been given contradictory information.

Yes you are entitled to it.
No, you are not going to get it.

Ask for a review by a senior member of staff.

make a complaint nothing to lose.