Sick Carer

Hi All
I am the main Carer for my wife and we have some support from a Care Company who cant offer any mor,but I have just gone down with Labyrinthitis and am confined to bed what do others do when they can not perform their normal care function?

You need to make contact with Social Services. There are out of hours help line. Make an urgent referral it’s there duty of care to make extra/alternative arrangements for your family.

I know this will be the last thing on your mind, but if you are using your real name on here, please change it to a pen-name to protect your and your wife’s identity.


Thank you for advice