Mum refusing to o accept care

I don’t know if anyone else has had this experience, mum is 95 and has a touch of dementia, mainly she is just very forgetful. She has carers come to her home three times a day. She is ok with her regular three or four different carers but when the agency sends a new person she threatens them and sends them away. She told me one was going through her drawers. In general all the carers I have met are lovely people so I don’t know what to believe. I keep asking the care agency not to send carers other than the ones my mum is familiar with. I also don’t want to pay for the ones that come and just leave, not sure where I stand on this. Has anyone else had this experience and how did it get resolved? I would be grateful for any ideas please. Unfortunately I live over a 100 miles away and can’t get to be there with her often. Thank you

Try and speak with your Mum’s social worker or social services dept.

https://www.cqc.org.uk/what-we-do/services-we-regulate/find-services-offering-care-home

Speak with the care quality commission who maybe able to help.

If different carers are stressing you mum think about …

Making sure people’s wellbeing is promoted, taking their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs into account.
Does there need to be an update/assessment care plan discussion etc.

Thanks for the advice Sunny…she is self funding at the moment and hasn’t got a social worker but maybe I should be in touch with social services anyway.