Free e book's resources

Free eBooks - Project Gutenberg

Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online. You will find the world’s great literature here, with focus on older works for which U.S. copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.

Pleased to see an almost complete collection of Emile Zola’s works available for the current generations.

History of Living Paintings

In 2015, Living Paintings reached the milestone figure of 10,000 library members. We also celebrated 25 years of publishing and lending our unique Touch to See books to blind and partially sighted people across the UK.

I recall my local library having ebooks to borrow on line. I think some audio books too.

I forgot to mention Kindle Unlimited with Amazon Prime membership. Includes some magazines.

Thank you very much for the excellent library. A lot of cool books. Most of all I liked the presence of different languages. It is very important for me.

There’s also Borrowbox: allows you to borrow ( download to your smartphone) ebooks via your local library account.

Thanks, Ajay, I hadn’t heard of Borrowbox before.

thanks for the helpful tips, this is needed now