Discount for carers

Hello, this is my first time posting so apologies if this question has already been answered. I saw a link on another site for Discount for Carers. I signed up as it was free to sign up. I havent had time to do an indepth look yet, I do keep getting regular emails now about deals, which, in some instances look quite good: It seems you have to sign up for and put money onto a sort of credit card. Has anyone had any experience with this, is it trustowrthy and worth it? Any help apprecaited. Helen

Be wary OP

Cynically I wouldn’t trust it. Money up front from carers to give discounts? that’s a warning bell.

If money up front is required for discounts it sounds dodgy

If it sounds too good to be true - it is and probably a scam

Anything that charges up front for assumed benefits is most likely not legitimate. It might be an idea to report them to Action Fraud: if it is legitimate, no one will mind your checking, and if it isn’t there’s a chance of catching them. The number is 0300 123 2040, and it’s available Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm. Or you can register with Action Fraud and report online: https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/login