Carers allowance

Because of emotion abuse i had to kick my 27 year old son out he was my carer how do i get him of the carers allowance as he no longer looks after me

If you call on phone follow up with letter.
Letters can take over 3 weeks to get through the mail handling site

General enquiries
Telephone: 0800 731 0297
Textphone: 0800 731 0317
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Carers Allowance Unit
Mail Handling Site A
WV98 2AB