Carer assessment

Hi all.

I have had a carers assessment and I did not realize what I am entitled to until I had a nice email from carers UK… I like to know how can I claim for gardener and taxi…

Thank you for your help

Hi Neil.

Such services are needed to be bought in … any monies provided by either Direct Payments or a Personal Budget to do so ?

Whoever assessed you should have given you this information.
if it is for the caree, then this may count as DRE - Disability Related Expenditure.


What you can claim for :