Another new member, but not a new carer

Hi, I’m new to this forum and a carer for both my husband and my daughter, and juggling this along with working.
Things keep getting harder, but I am very quickly realising that I need to seek and accept help as well as making time for myself

Hi Kathrynha … welcome to an extremely quiet , bug ridden , forum as I type.

Three links for you of immediate value :

HOME CARE SERVICES … what’s available out there , and who provides them :

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/home-care-services-a-guide-from-the-money-advice-service-web-site-37984

NEEDS and CARER ASSESSMENTS … available through your LA :

The Care Needs Assessment Explained | Age UK
Carer's assessment | Carers UK

Actual caring … health of carees … housing … juggling work with caring … benefits … any problems ?

Others will be along , donning mosquito nets to avoid the bugs , to extend their welcomes , and add their insights.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you give us a bit more info about husband and daughter, age, disability, help required, benefits received, and we can probably give a few ideas to make life easier so that you are less stressed and have some “me” time.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a lot to juggle. I care for my elderly Mum and have 2 smallish (getting bigger!) children and work. I feel like I am constantly about to drop all of my spinning plates! But things are better than they were a couple of years go when everything felt like it was smashing down around my ears!

When not caring I like walking the dog, reading and sleeping!

Hello and welcome!

Please tell us more about your cared for person? What is the nature of his impairment, is it a physical or cognitive one?