The NHS is being stolen from us under our very noses

I am horrified by what I see happening to the NHS and have just come across a book that shook me. I set out three paragraphs from it below.
“How to Dismantle the NHS in Ten Easy Steps”. Youssef el – Gingihy[/b]
Doctor Youssef el – Gingihy wrote the following in 2015:
“The NHS has been insidiously converted into a market based healthcare system over the past 25 years. This process is accelerating under the Coalition government and the very existence of a National Health Service is in danger. The NHS – long the envy of the world – is being broken up into a universal insurance system based on the US model. Multinationals are opening the NHS oyster following on from the Health & Social Care Act 2012 and in preparation for the forthcoming Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP EU-US trade agreement.”
“The Health & Social Care Act is virtually impenetrable but the main thrust of it is: Primary Care Trusts and Strategic Health Authorities will be disbanded. In their place, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) will control about £60-80 billion of the NHS budget and commissioning local services. Commissioning will take place through competitive tendering of NHS contracts open to voluntary and private sectors. But these recent events are the final stages in a journey that started over 25 years ago.”
“Although nobody told you this, the NHS has been effectively abolished. The national in National Health Service has been removed. It is fast becoming more of a notional health service subject to the whims of commissioners, cuts and rationing.”

NHS privitisation … piece by piece ?

Main NHS thread :
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/news-and-campaigns/latest-caring-news/nhs-privatisation-issues-and-related-news-failings-scandals-rip-offs-continuing-meltdown-30995?hilit=nhs

The recent THE DIRTY WAR ON THE NHS ITV program :
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/the-dirty-war-on-the-nhs-separate-thread-for-maximum-exposure-and-a-sticky-39331?hilit=nhs

For regular readers , Brian’s observations confirmed … time and time again ?