Hello, I'm new here

How to choose a full size platform bed with storage wisely

A full size platform bed is one of the furniture products loved by many consumers because of its delicate beauty and scientific and convenient design. Because the bed is the object that the family has the most contact with, it greatly affects human health. Therefore, we must choose a good bed model.

Why should you choose a full size platform bed with storage?

There are many different models and designs on the market today. But why do consumers well receive a full size bed platform? Please continue to follow our sharing to know more about this bed!

Aesthetics

A full size platform bed makes the space of your room more neat, airy, and comfortable. A bed model suitable for those who like neatness and neatness. Therefore, this is a practical solution for families with limited living space in apartments or houses.

Versatile, space-saving design

It can be said that using storage platform beds will be the best way for users to maximize bedroom space. A bed with drawers meets the function of use and storage, helping the family use their small room for other needs. This is one of the reasons why this modern bed has become the choice of many families.

Good price

Most of the furniture products with modern, unique, and convenient designs are quite expensive. However, a full size platform bed is an exception. An affordable and timely piece of furniture will be a great choice for your room!.

What should you take note of when choosing a full size platform bed with storage?

Here are 2 criteria you need to keep in mind when deciding to buy a full-size platform bed. Hopefully, through this sharing, you can choose a high-quality bed suitable for your family space.

★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★

**✫✫✫ Read Also:

How to Select the Best Full Size Platform Bed Frame**

★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★ ▬ ★

Drawer design is difficult to escape air

We often find that some full-size platform beds will still have some ventilation underneath. This design helps airflow, supporting good sleep as well as the health of the user.

However, nowadays, there are quite a few storage platform beds with a completely enclosed design, so the space under the bed is almost nonexistent. For this reason, users feel suffocated while sleeping; the airflow is not clear and affects health such as spine problems.

Drawers must be cleaned regularly

Since this is a bed with storage under the bed, we must regularly clean it. This helps the bed under the bed to have good air circulation, making the room airy and not stuffy. Besides, if we tend the storage regularly, we will avoid dust, and the drawers are not stuck. Because when we do not clean, dust will be the cause of bed bugs.

Full size platform bed with storage: Expert recommendations

When you have read through the information that we give, you are probably wondering which model to buy. We’ve tested and selected two of the best products available today, recommended by experts.

Novogratz Kelly Bed with Storage

If you want a low-priced

full bed platform with high durability, the Novogratz Kelly is an option. With a bed frame weighing only 114 pounds, Kelly is quite suitable for small apartments.

DHP Dakota Upholstered Faux Leather

A faux leather upholstered bed with a DHP button will make your bedroom more luxurious and modern. In addition, this type of bed is very easy to assemble and can be cleaned easily.

Bottom line

Hopefully, it will help you make the best choice for your family’s bedroom through the sharing of this versatile bed. If you need more detailed advice, leave a comment below to receive the fastest support!

James, my son was brain damaged when he was born, he could do some things perfectly, others not at all.
Have you applied for Disability Living Allowance for your daughter?
Been in touch with Social Services and Education, to see what they can offer you?
Are you aware of the Family Fund?

My life changed forever when he was born. My son is now 42, the only people who really understand what it is like to be a parent of a special needs child are others in the same boat. Try to find a local organisation which helps disabled children, and join. You will get more care, advice and support from a local parents group than you will ever get from Social Services!!

Are you getting bogged down by the endless appointments?
Do you have a formal diagnosis?
I found the assessment stage hardest of all, and so did my son!