Caring for vulnerable parent who lives with me (new)

hi my name is Katrina am 33 yrs old I having been careering for both parents until the past three years its now just my dad who as c.o.p.d. an only getting careers allowance its being hard on me in both financially and mentally any and all help and support is welcomed. I also have learning disabilities who’s not getting pip thank you for your time reading this if any one understands me and can help me I hope you guys can many thanks

Hi Katrina, welcome to the forum.
Have you asked Social Services for a Carers Assessment. You really need some time off from caring.