confused

Have I posted in the right place was hoping for some advice on my post am I being impatient?

Hi tracie and welcome
You have posted in the right place, but its often quiet during the day on here as most of us have our time taken up with our carees. It becomes busier first thing in the morning and later on in the evening when our carees are asleep/not yet up. I see that susie has responded to your introduction - she has given excellent advice

Hi Tracie, I take a quick peep at the forum between jobs during the day, today was particularly hectic. Just as I was doing tea there was an almighty bang - two cars had collided and ended up inches away from my fence. The driver of one of the cars ran off into the fields, so they called the dog handlers. One of the cars belonged to an elderly couple who were here (New Forest) on holiday from Kent with their caravan, they were both shaken up so I made them a cuppa once the paramedics had checked them over. As Crocus has said, lots of people are too busy during the day to look at the forum, more will be along later. If you look at the index you will find Roll Call, a bit like a virtual chat over the garden fence. You would be very welcome to join us, some have on occasion been accused of being “nuts” but sometimes a bit of light relief is needed, especially as a lot of us seem to be dealing with serious stuff at the moment.